Saturday, September 19, 2009

summers End



The weather is changing and the rain is wonderful. New jewelry is arriving daily. We have added over 20 new artist and are very excited about the changes we have made at the Gallery. Mary just got back from her first paid vacation. William and I sent her out on a little adventure. Turns out that Mary had never seen the most beautiful beaches in the world, P.C. beach Florida. We just so happen to have a free week at a condo., so we gave it to her with a little spending money and sent her on her way. She was so excited. We can't wait to hear all about her trip. William and I will be going to the beach again at the end of the month. Our last little trip before Christmas. I've been working hard on new jewelry designs. I took a week off in August and made new work for the gallery. I've really enjoyed looking for antiques and found objects to incorporate into my new line. I'm really having fun creating vintagesque jewelry and hope you like it as well. It is selling faster than I can make it, which is nice. I have really enjoyed all the custom orders and I'm looking forward to creating new work for my loyal collectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment